NEWSCAST: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020
- Ontario reported 827 more cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, while the province's labs processed fewer than 24,000 tests.
- Starting Thursday, October 29 Western University will offer free flu immunization clinics for Western students, faculty, staff, and postdoctoral scholars in the Western Student Recreation Centre lower gymnasium. No appointment is required and dates and timings vary each day.
LOCAL AND NATIONAL:
- The London region continued to see 14 positive cases of the coronavirus on Monday, with people of all ages infected and hospitalization rates increasing.
- Saskatchewan has a new political dynasty after Scott Moe's Saskatchewan Party secured its fourth consecutive majority mandate in Monday's election, the first party to manage that in the province since the CCF under Tommy Douglas over 60 years ago.
- Lewis Hamilton now stands above Michael Schumacher and alone in Formula One history with 92 victories.
- Expect the temperatures to be ranging between 3 and 7 degrees Celsius today. The day will experience light rain remaining mostly cloudy throughout.