NEWSCAST: Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020
- Ontario reported 1,050 new cases of coronavirus on Tuesday, bringing the provincial total to 78,705.
- Western University officials say they're working with London bylaw officers and London police after officers were called to a large house party over the weekend. Police said approximately 150 people were in attendance.
LOCAL AND NATIONAL:
- The Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU) reported eight new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, including a resident at a long-term care home.
- The Public Health Agency of Canada is now recommending Canadians choose three-layer non-medical masks with a filter layer to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as they prepare to spend more time indoors over the winter.
- One day after rejecting Toronto's bid for reinstatement, the Super League board voted unanimously on Tuesday in favour of admitting a 12th rugby squad to replace the Wolfpack next season.
- Expect the temperatures to be ranging between 6 and 13 degrees Celsius today. The day will experience a mix of clouds and sun.