NEWSCAST - Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
- According to a study completed by ParticipACTION, Canadian adults get approximately 7.2 hours of sleep per night, while 55% of women and 45% of men between the ages of 18 and 64 have trouble falling asleep
- A local London school is looking for help in fundraising for a much needed new playground. Lord Elgin elementary school is hoping to raise $74,000 to replace a recently torn down playground set.
- The Optimist Club of Fanshawe will not be holding their annual firework display this May long weekend.
- With many seasons coming to an end, our Mustangs are gearing up to play their final games.
- Today temperatures will drop from yesterday's to 9 degrees with rain. Don’t forget your umbrellas, because we may see up to 10 millimetres within the next two days.